See class times. Book classes. Buy passes.
Beginners start with a 30 Day Intro for $49 then join our Unlimited Membership for $29/week, $27/week concession. No lengthy or complicated contracts. Our full terms and conditions are available at the bottom of this page.
Please wait a few moments for our payment system to load...
Intro Month (30 days)
Unlimited Membership (Direct Debit)
Save 20% per class
Save 30% per class
PAYMENT OPTIONS at the studio: Cash, EFTPOS, direct debit, Visa, Mastercard (note, no AMEX or other cards). Sorry, no refunds.
Once you have finished your Intro Month, the best value membership is our Unlimited Membership Pass, it's a no fuss sign-up without long term or complex contracts.
• Please always check our website for schedule changes (or download the Bikram Hot Yoga Prahran App from your App store) for holiday period class cancellations.
• Doors close strictly on time. If by chance the door is still open and the class has already begun please be aware you may not be able to attend the class.
• The multiple class passes have expiration dates. Please check with reception at time of purchase. Unless otherwise noted, class passes expire after 12 months. No exceptions.
• Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Holds can only occur on 12 month passes (maximum four weeks for 12 month pass).
• Passes purchased from previous business owners. Bikram Yoga Prahran is a new business. Any multi-class pass purchased from the previous business owners (eg 10 class, 50 class pass, etc) will be honoured by us, however, that pass will EXPIRE 12 months after your first visit with us.
• There is no minimum time commitment for Direct Debit Membership ,however, Direct Debit Memberships cannot be terminated within the first month from sign up date.
• To discontinue a Direct Debit arrangement you are required to give one month’s notice. To cancel a Direct Debit membership you are required to attend the studio and complete a “Direct Debit Membership Termination Form.” The one month notice period starts from the date this form is handed in at the studio. The “Direct Debit Membership Termination Form” will not be emailed or posted. It must be collected by you and delivered to the studio or completed at the studio. You may continue to practice at the studio during the notice period.
• Direct Debit contract terms must be met. $10 decline fee is deducted for any unsuccessful Direct Debit transactions.
• Direct Debit membership can be put on hold for a maximum period of four weeks per year of membership, accrued in retrospect – ie once you have accrued 3 months you can access a one week hold, etc, up to four weeks hold after one year of membership. Holds reset at the anniversary of your yearly membership (they do no accrue indefinitely).
• By purchasing a Direct Debit Membership you agree to abide by the additional terms and conditions contained within the Direct Debit sign up form.
• If you are sick, unwell or injured we are able to hold your pass, but you’ll need to email the studio at the time of your illness (not afterwards). We may also ask for a letter from your doctor. We reserve the right the refuse the hold.
• Bikram Yoga Prahran takes pride in running to the class schedule, but reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
• In purchasing classes/passes/Direct Debit Membership and/or attending classes you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions. You also agree that you are fit and healthy enough to undertake the classes you attend, that you will faithfully follow the teaching instruction, and that you will not hold Bikram Yoga Prahran, it’s teachers and/or owners responsible for any injury incurred by you for failure to adhere to our terms and conditions, including this personal agreement, and the waiver form signed by you at sign up. See more here: (Download beginner signup/indemnity form).